Our environmental policy aims to guide the marketing, installation and maintenance of safety equipment and systems towards continuous improvements in its environmental management. Its main lines are as follows:
- Develop processes and activities as established in the documents of the Management System, guaranteeing control of the environmental aspects derived from said activities.
- Compliance with legal and regulatory requirements in all activities carried out.
- Prevent pollution by minimizing the environmental impacts of our activities: reducing the amount of waste, streamlining its management, reusing materials, and also optimizing the consumption of raw materials, water and electrical energy.
- Incorporate clean technologies into our activities, and whenever possible, carry out environmentally friendly practices.
- Carry out a good follow-up of the communications between the different parties interested in the good development of environmental management, both external and internal.
To make this Policy effective and achieve continuous improvement in the effectiveness of the Management System implemented in our company, PROSESCAN has the active participation of all staff, and to achieve this, it will not hesitate to contribute all the means at its disposal to training. and raising awareness, both environmentally and quality-wise, of all its employees. Likewise, PROSESCAN makes this policy available to its clients or interested parties, as evidence of its commitment to protect and improve the environment.