Professional ultrasonic microphone jammer. Multiple ultrasonic transmitters creating a silent jamming zone.
Effective jamming range may vary based on type of microphone of the audio device and its relative position to the jammer.
Supplied with remote control.
- ultiple high-quality transducers, controlled by a microchip that automatically shifts the noise signal and achieving best possible jamming efficiency.
- Power supply: standard ceiling speaker DC wiring: 12 V, starts automatically whenever power is applied.
- Easy to use control: can be turned on/off via presence of power in the power supply line.
- Wireless RF remote control.
- Easy mounting spring brackets.
|Generated noise frequency bandwidth||24-26 kHz|
|Type of emission interference||complex structured ultrasonic noise|
|Microphone Supperssion Directionality||prependicular to the plane of ultrasonic emitters|
|On / Off switch||presence / absence of 12 V power in line / remote control|
|Average effective jamming range||3 meters (Effective jamming range may vary based on type of microphone of the audio device and its relative position to the jammer)|
|Power supply||+12 V DC voltage drops may shorten operational lifespan|
|Continuous operation time||unlimited|
|Case material||plastic and metal|
|Mounting installation Dimentions (Minumum)||D165x40 mm (Minimum)|
|Weight||approx. 700 g|
|Operating temperature range||0 0…+50 C|
|Relative humidity||no more 85%|