The system has been specifically designed to be installed in VIP vehicles and their escorts as well as buildings. Provides effective protection against electronic radio devices, commonly used in terrorist attacks. An active “High Digital Power” inhibition system designed to combat threats from radio-activated artifacts.
The PRO-SCAN 300 is an equipment built under MIL standards, it allows to open communication windows adjusting the power thresholds at the user’s discretion, keeping the limits of the established disturbance unchanged. These variations constitute a characteristic of relevant importance in contrast to other equipment, whose analog process does not allow the extremes of the protected spectrum to be precisely established, nor the parameters to be moved or changed beyond the pre-established limits.
The PROSCAN-300 frequency inhibitor is a high-performance system that, although it has a wide spectrum of frequencies, allows the user to open communication windows, thus adjusting the needs of each client. The unit is installed in a mounting kit, which makes it easy to adapt to any type of vehicle and allows future or unforeseen expansions and improvements with great ease. The system can be installed with a pre-installation kit to make quick and easy changes between other vehicles.
- Disturbance system: Confidential
- Operating range: Predefined – configurable.
- Output power: Confidential.
- Antennas: 2 vertical.
- Sound signal type: Digitally synthesized.
- Power supply: 12V 220V DC or 24V on request.
- Optional: GSM 300/1800 / UMTS band coverage.
- Refrigeration: Supplied through the heat exchange control unit.
- Control: It is done through the remote control unit by means of easy-to-use buttons.
- Protection: The equipment is provided with protection against current surges.
- Instructions: Includes user manual and installation kit.
- Shock resistant mount options with each unit.
- Premodular: Future extensions up to 2GHz.
- Measurements: 280 X 385 X 300 mm.
- Weight: 8.5 Kg.