The Portable Inhibitor Case incorporates the latest inhibition technology in a compact integrated system. Capable of incorporating a wide range of frequency inhibition modules, the Inhibitor Case can be installed in minutes to protect important persons, military or security personnel, or explosive-deactivating equipment from improvised radio-controlled explosive mechanisms (RCIEDs) ).
In a compact case, the system contains: inhibitor modules, antennas, battery, power supply and optional remote control.
Inhibition modules can be selected to provide either dedicated high-power inhibition or a wide band with available modules.
The RF power of the Inhibitor Case can be limited for safety reasons although higher powers are available with an adjustable output power.
In its basic form, an inhibitor can be set to inhibit 20‐500MHz or 500‐1000MHz or bands from Satellite Phones, CDMA, PCS, GSM, UMTS, 3G, WiFi and WiMax.
Each frequency band offers the option of global or dedicated inhibition. The Briefcase is provided with Directional or Omni-directional antennas to maximize the area of inhibition in different scenarios.
- Sturdy compact single case.
- Directional and omnidirectional broadband antennas.
- Variable output level control.
- Easy to use graphical user interface to program new frequency bands.
- Built-in AC power supplies for continuous use.
- Remote control.
- Large capacity battery.
- Battery and system suitable for transportation.
- Frequency Bands: Confidential.
- Transmission Powers: Confidential.
- Antennas: Omni and directional of high gain. Antenna bases and carry bags are available for directional antenna systems for installation in a superior range.
- Transport Case: A wide range of cases are available depending on the selected frequency modules and the power range.
- Air Transport Case: Typically: 240mm high, 560mm wide and 560mm deep (other briefcases available upon request).
- Weight: Each module 4kg, briefcase 6kg, battery 5kg. The Case Design weighs from 13 to 22kg.
- Battery: Ni ‐ MH, Lithium or sealed acid / lead.
- Temperature: From -20 ° C to 55 ° C depending on the selected module and battery.