The Portable Military Inhibitor Backpack incorporates the latest inhibition technology in a compact integrated system. Capable of incorporating a wide range of frequency inhibition modules, the Inhibitor Briefcase can be installed in minutes to protect military or security personnel, or explosive-deactivating equipment from improvised radio-controlled explosive mechanisms (RCIEDs).
In a compact backpack, the system contains: inhibitor modules, antennas, battery, power supply and optional remote control.
Inhibition modules can be selected to provide dedicated high-power or wideband inhibition with modules available in 20-6000 MHz bands.
The RF power of the Inhibiting Backpack may be limited for safety reasons although higher powers are available with adjustable output power.
In its basic form, an inhibitor can be set to inhibit 1-6 bands such as: 20-500MHz or 500-1000MHz or bands from Satellite Phones, CDMA, PCS, GSM, UMTS, 3G, WiFi and WiMax.
Each frequency band offers the option of global or dedicated inhibition. The Case is provided with Directional or Omni-directional antennas to maximize the area of inhibition in different scenarios.
- Robust and compact design.
- Light weight.
- Easy to use graphical user interface to program new frequency bands.
- Directional and omnidirectional broadband antennas.
- Variable output level control.
- Remote control.
- Large capacity battery.
- Battery and system suitable for transportation.
- Frequency Bands:
- Band 1: 20MHz – 500 MHz.
- Band 2: 500MHz – 1000 MHz.
- Band 3: 1000MHz – 2000 MHz.
- Band 4: 850-990, 1500-1625, and 1800-2000 MHz GSM, CDMA, PCS, UMTS.
- Band 5: 2000MHz – 3000 MHz 3G / WiFi / WiMax.
- Band 6: 3000MHz – 4000 MHz.
- Band 7: 4000MHz – 6000 MHz.
- Transmission Powers:
- Band 1: 5-100 W.
- Band 2: 5-100 W.
- Band 3: 5-50 W.
- Band 4: 5-100 W.
- Band 5: 5-100 W.
- Band 6: 5-20 W.
- Band 7: 5-20 W.
- Antennas: Omni and directional of high gain. Antenna bases and carrying bags are available for directional antenna systems for installation in a superior range.
- Backpack: A wide range of backpacks are available depending on the selected frequency modules and power range. Please contact us for more information.
- Air Transportation Typically: 240mm high, 560mm wide and 560mm deep (others available upon request).
- Weight: Each module 4kg, briefcase 6kg, battery 5kg. The Case Design weighs from 13 to 22kg.
- Battery: Ni-MH, Lithium or sealed acid / lead.
- Temperature: -20 ° C to 55 ° C depending on the selected module and battery.